Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes Martirosyan Inks Deal With New "Cage Boxing" Group

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vanes Martirosyan Inks Deal With New "Cage Boxing" Group

Former super welterweight world contender Vanes Martirosyan of Glendale, Calif., is the first standout to join International Championship Boxing, promoter of the revolutionary and exciting new combat sport that features boxing in a cage.

[Click Here To Read More]

I guess that deal with Don King didn't work out to well.

Comment

How unoriginal and low grade this idea is

Comment

Dude has gone from TR to Haymon to King to whatever the hell this promotional company is. Damn, the struggle is real.

Did anyone see Hurd shut him down in a hilarious matter on twitter as Vanes kept tagging him in every tweet asking for a fight?

Comment

How the mighty have fallen

Man to go from Top Rank to PBC and then DKP to now fighting in a cage Vanes career certainly has fallen off a lot worse than most people thought!! Hopefully he gets paid well for boxing in a cage.

Comment

Poor guy is desperately trying to feed his family. I'm suprised Haymon didn't keep him around, there's plenty of 54lbers in his stable he coulda fed Vanes to. He's actually a good fighter too. Wonder what happened..

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
              Dude has gone from TR to Haymon to King to whatever the hell this promotional company is. Damn, the struggle is real.

Did anyone see Hurd shut him down in a hilarious matter on twitter as Vanes kept tagging him in every tweet asking for a fight?
              If he was with Haymon, he probably gets a fight with him.
              Haymon got him good fights

-Willie Nelson main event I think
              -Jermell Charlo Co-Main for a Gary Russell title fight
              -Ishe Smith on Mayweather-Berto PPV
              -Erislandy Lara 2 for WBA Belt

Comment

Lol Vanes ******ed.

If this don't work out I heard he's talking to the Fighting on Boats League.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
                  Poor guy is desperately trying to feed his family. I'm suprised Haymon didn't keep him around, there's plenty of 54lbers in his stable he coulda fed Vanes to. He's actually a good fighter too. Wonder what happened..
                  Didn't Haymon want to keep him?

From my understanding Vanes wanted out to sign with King.

Haymon gave dude a bunch of solid opponents..Vanes just couldn't win the big fight to get far. He'd been better off staying with Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
                    Vanes didn't wanna stay with haymon due to inactivity lol. Despite that haymon got him some pretty solid fights, he would have been better off staying with him but to each man his own. I personally don't think this dude is too bright.

Comment

Working...
                    X