No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Willie Monroe Sees Exposable Flaws in Jermall Charlo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Willie Monroe Sees Exposable Flaws in Jermall Charlo

Middleweight contender and former title challenger Willie Monroe Jr. discussed his upcoming contest against WBC Interim Middleweight Champion Jermall Charlo as he prepares to enter the ring in Premier Boxing Champions action Saturday, December 22 live on FOX and FOX Deportes from Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Monroe is useless. He will get knocked out.

Comment

jermall in five max!

Comment

I will always support the NY guy but man Monroe does not have a good chance in this

Comment

Monroe sees exposable flaws in Mall if he could slow down time to 0.7x while keeping his own speed to make himself quicker & gain the extra balls to make some moves eventually. Monroe probably still losing a split decision with space & time working towards his advantage with how little he actually tries to win fights vs name guys since the GGG fight he came up short in.

Comment

Monroe will KO him inside 5

Comment

Monroe looked weak vs BJS and I’m not sure the low blow from Saunders Jnr affected his performance.

Don’t know enough about Charlo to judge the outcome.

Comment

The flaw he sees is Charlo's lack of quality opponents and you can add Willy to that group.

Comment

Monroe will have to take more risks and show more versatility if the wants to expose these flaws he's talking about. He has looked tentative in his last fights. Throwing only the jab and fighting defensively the whole fight is not gonna cut it. He has to use his jab and footwork as he usually does but also take chances, look for counter-punching opportunities and mix it up on the inside at times.

Comment

Monroe knows he can't win by decision! He would be extra stupid to plan a strategy for a UD! Willie has to make a plan to win (i.e., Rob Brant), and it seems his team only makes strategies to survive! Ask Fury, that doesn't usually work in your favor!

I think if Jermall wins, then Finkel and Warren should put Charlo vs. Saunders on the PPV undercard! Make It Happen!

Comment

Working...
                    X