Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charlo on Facing Hurd: This is Easy Money, I'm Ready Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charlo on Facing Hurd: This is Easy Money, I'm Ready Now

Staples Center, Los Angeles - In the lead-up fight to Wilder-Fury, "Swift" Jarrett Hurd (23-0, 16 KOs) defended his 154-pound IBF, IBO and WBA world title belts with a fourth-round knockout against United Kingdom's James Welborn (24-7, 7 KOs), who was fighting for the first time on American soil.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hurd seems adament in taking another fight next, likely against JRock. That's a pretty risky fight there. I don't know why we can't get this fight in April or May. Hurd got a pass vs Welbourn as he wanted to test his shoulder but he wants another fight in the mean time? I guess at least the JRock fight is quality one.

So who does Charlo fight in the mean time after Harrison? Who is his mandatory?

Comment

Both Hurd and Jermell Charlo are "blondes"... (not to mention that they are at least middleweights)...

Comment

Hurd seemed very reluctant to fight Charlo next. I say let him get his homecoming fight. Most guys dream of that. He's earned it.

Then him and Charlo will square off for the crown. I will say, Hurd doesn't seem as eager as Charlo though.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          Hurd seems adament in taking another fight next, likely against JRock. That's a pretty risky fight there. I don't know why we can't get this fight in April or May. Hurd got a pass vs Welbourn as he wanted to test his shoulder but he wants another fight in the mean time? I guess at least the JRock fight is quality one.

He's the WBC champ. His mandatory can be anybody Al picks lol

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post

Julian Williams is actually #1 in both IBF and WBC.

Comment

On the Same night in Maryland

Jarrett Hurd vs Michel Soro

Jermell Charlo vs Julian Williams

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                Julian Williams is actually #1 in both IBF and WBC.
                Well, according to Coppinger he has been promised either Hurd or Charlo next. Most think it will be Hurd. Don't get me wrong, still a quality fight but just don't think the Hurd/Charlo fight should wait any longer.

Comment

Hurd takes too much punishment to be thinking of another fight. Even if he wins he will lose something coming out of the fight. He would be fresher if he fights Charlo next.

Comment

Easy money my ass you better focus on Harrison before you get your ass whooped

Comment

Working...
                    X