Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jarrett Hurd, Jason Welborn - Ready For Title Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jarrett Hurd, Jason Welborn - Ready For Title Battle

Hurd, Welborn Weights Photos Gallery - SHOWTIME Sports will present live HD Satellite and Internet coverage of fight week events in advance of this Saturday's WBC Heavyweight World Championship between unbeaten American champion Deontay Wilder (40-0, 39 KOs) and lineal champion Tyson Fury (27-0, 19 KOs) live on SHOWTIME PPV (9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT) from STAPLES Center in Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

War hurd!!!

Comment

Man I like Hurd's style. Pretty crazy he came in under 153lbs considering how large he looks.

Comment

Id love to see an upset on this card since it's nothing but showcase fights. Def won't be this fight Hurds gonna beat his ass

Comment

Cherry pick gone wrong, I'm looking for Welborn to pull off the unthinkable!!! Then he'll look to unify with Charlo and finish off Jamie Munguia for good measure!! It all starts here guys Hurd just f*** up on this one....

Comment

this is a rod salsa esque mismatch. it might even be worse. i hope Jason doesnt end up on a stretcher...although i do love a highleet reel KO

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
              Man I like Hurd's style. Pretty crazy he came in under 153lbs considering how large he looks.
              He needs to move up. I think he's kind of a weight bully and he's always bragging about how good he is at cutting and rehydrating... Fight someone your own size then brag about that lol

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                Cherry pick gone wrong, I'm looking for Welborn to pull off the unthinkable!!! Then he'll look to unify with Charlo and finish off Jamie Munguia for good measure!! It all starts here guys Hurd just f*** up on this one....
                You must be smoking that Triple D again,.... 😂😝

Comment

Originally posted by Sable&Whitefish View Post
                  He needs to move up. I think he's kind of a weight bully and he's always bragging about how good he is at cutting and rehydrating... Fight someone your own size then brag about that lol
                  It's hard to call him a weight bully when he weighs pretty much the same as his opponents and all the other top 154lbers. He also seems to make weight relatively easy, so there seems to be no reason for him to move up until he cleans out the division.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
                    It's hard to call him a weight bully when he weighs pretty much the same as his opponents and all the other top 154lbers. He also seems to make weight relatively easy, so there seems to be no reason for him to move up until he cleans out the division.
                    I think he walks around at like 180 dude.

He was so much bigger when he fought lara.

Comment

Working...
                    X