Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jarrett Hurd, Jason Welborn - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jarrett Hurd, Jason Welborn - Face To Face at Final Presser

Jarrett Hurd, Jason Welborn Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Fighters competing on Saturday's PPV undercard headlined by the heavyweight championship showdown between Deontay Wilder and Tyson Fury went face-to-face on Thursday at the final press conference before they enter the ring on SHOWTIME PPV(r) from STAPLES Center in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions.

[Click Here To Read More]

Al haymon the best doe, put on the best fights doe. I hope TBA gets some rounds in at least

Comment

Even Hurd’s head is ginormous.

Blows my mind that he’s 11 stone at a weigh in

Comment

The worst mismatch in boxing on par with Fernando Vargas vs Howard Clarke.

Shameful fight mark my words Welborn is British level that’s it

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
          Al haymon the best doe, put on the best fights doe. I hope TBA gets some rounds in at least
          Haymon and Hearn best fights

Comment

I don't like this one. Who's Wellborn? Waste of time. Hurd should fight at middle or supermiddle to challenge himself. Shameful mismatch.

Comment

Hurd is expected to rag doll this small man Wellborn... gonna be sad to watch...

Comment

Does Welborn at least get to use nunchucks?

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
                  Coming back from an injury doe. Unified champ doe. Always somebody to cry about everything.... doe....

Comment

Working...
                  X