Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hurd: From homebody, deli clerk, wannabe fireman to champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hurd: From homebody, deli clerk, wannabe fireman to champion

Jarret Hurd first entered a boxing gym as a 15-year-old-a relatively late start for most boxers who turn professional-at the urging of his father, Fred Sr. But Hurd's dedication to pugilism was lukewarm as he intermittently engaged in amateur tournaments under then-coach Tom Browner.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm rooting for you champ

Comment

I like Hurd, he seems to be a level headed guy.

Comment

He seems to be actively seeking that Charlo showdown. Hurd seems like a good dude and I like that he represents the DMV.

Comment

Them Charlo Sisters is gonna learn the hard way. Hurd is going to crush them.

Comment

Hurd vs Charlo will be a cracker

Comment

That ladies and gentlemen is why you never give up even when it doesn't look like you'll make it big!! Let that sink in for a minute guys

Comment

Hurd seems to be a pretty good dude outside of the ring. I hope he continues his in ring campaign. Look forward to seeing him and Mell lock up!

Comment

I hope there's no setbacks this weekend, or on the 22nd (Charlo vs. Harrison)! Charlo vs. Hurd should be a great fight! Speaking of great fights, when is the announcement for Castano vs. Lara? Let's Go!

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
                    Hurd vs Charlo will be a cracker
                    That sure is the fight at 154. Hope it’s next.

Comment

Working...
                    X