Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Buglioni Calls it a Day, Decides To Retire From Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Buglioni Calls it a Day, Decides To Retire From Boxing

British light heavyweight contender Frank Buglioni, 29-years-old, has decided to retire from boxing. This past Saturday night, Buglioni was outboxed before being stopped in five rounds by undefeated Chinese boxer Fanlong Meng in Monte Carlo. During the fight, Buglioni suffered a bad cut above his right eye. Back in March, Buglioni was knocked out in one round by Callum Johnson.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Never really rated Buglioni but he always showed heart in the ring. Had a solid career domestically but was never able to go beyond that level.
    Enjoy retirement.

Comment

He has enough sense to retire. You have no busines being in a ring if you are getting knocked out by Chinese fellas

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
        He has enough sense to retire. You have no busines being in a ring if you are getting knocked out by Chinese fellas
        To be fair the Chinese dude looks pretty good though. He could be competitive with some of the bottom half of top ten, as funny as that sounds

Comment

Wise move from the wiseguy.

Comment

Originally posted by Theosis26 View Post
            To be fair the Chinese dude looks pretty good though. He could be competitive with some of the bottom half of top ten, as funny as that sounds
            They can give it but can they take it? All that snake dinner and stir fry won't strengthen them jaws.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
              They can give it but can they take it? All that snake dinner and stir fry won't strengthen them jaws.
              Lmfao oh ****...

Comment

Frank Warren actually got him his only title shot but he doesn't even shout him out.

Comment

Sorry to hear that, still some domestic dust-ups I'd like to see him in, most notably a rematch with Burton. Best of luck in retirement

Comment

He was a tough scrapper. The few times I saw him fight, he was enjoyable to watch and showed heart even if he was a bit limited. Two of his losses we're against pretty decent competition in Johnson and Chudinov. Meng looked decent as well, I saw the fight but didn't see the punch that caused the cut. I thought Buglioni was competitive while it lasted.

Comment

Working...
                    X