Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Fanlong Meng Stops Frank Buglioni in Five Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Fanlong Meng Stops Frank Buglioni in Five Rounds

Buglioni, Meng Fight Photos Gallery - For the International Boxing Federation Inter-Continental (IBF) light heavyweight title, 2120 Olympian Fanlong Meng (14-0, 9 KOs) stopped Frank Buglioni (22-4-1, 16 KOs) in the fifth round, after the contest was waved off due to a severe cut above the eye of Buglioni. (photos by Mark Robinson).
    [Click Here To Read More]

That fùcking cut cost me the nice money I would have won with Meng prevailing on points.
    Last edited by Tatabanya; 11-25-2018, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
      That fùcking cut cost me the nice money I would have won with Meng prevailing on points.
      I just backed Meng outright at 7/4. I never back pts because of sh** like that. Couldn’t believe Buglioni was favourite, never ever rated him, he’s just a ticket seller who can bang a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        I just backed Meng outright at 7/4. I never back pts because of sh** like that. Couldn’t believe Buglioni was favourite, never ever rated him, he’s just a ticket seller who can bang a bit.
        Yes, for some reason every British fighter of the last five years or so has become a candidate to the Hall Of Fame.

And you're right, I should have considered the possibility of freak accidents… I just thought that Meng would not let Buglioni get close to him. My fault.

Comment

Meng might not have a lot of power, but sure is a sharpshooter who targeted those cuts with precision. Hopefully he fights 3-4 times next year.

Comment

Was the cut actually from a punch tho...oh well I had Meng up 39-37 anyway

Comment

I never saw a butt or elbow, so I guess it was a punch.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                Yes, for some reason every British fighter of the last five years or so has become a candidate to the Hall Of Fame.

And you're right, I should have considered the possibility of freak accidents… I just thought that Meng would not let Buglioni get close to him. My fault.
                We’ve all been there bro. I remember lumping on Chad Dawson against B-Hop in the first fight, TD draw after 2/3 rounds😂😂
                Love exploiting the British market though, especially when it’s a big name, I remember Canelo was 8/13 to KO Khan in some bookmakers over here. Easy money...

Comment

Working...
                X