Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal: I Was Underdog Against Dawson, Too, And I Won The Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pascal: I Was Underdog Against Dawson, Too, And I Won The Fight

Dmitry Bivol hasn't necessarily said nor done anything that indicates he doesn't consider Jean Pascal a legitimate threat to his light heavyweight championship reign. If the heavily favored Bivol believes, though, that this 36-year-old version of Pascal cannot beat him Saturday night, Pascal is certain it'll cost Bivol dearly. Most Internet sports books list Kyrgyzstan's Bivol (14-0, 11 KOs) as at least a 14-1 favorite versus Pascal (33-5-1, 20 KOs, 1 NC) entering their 12-round fight for Bivol's WBA 175-pound championship.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yea, and how long ago was that?

Comment

I think it will be a good fight. Bivol will beat him but Pascal is never in boring fights. I'll root for him.

Comment

Bivol will win but it will be exciting while it last.

Comment

Pascal please retire after this fight dude. I hope Bivol shows Pascal a little bit of mercy.

Comment

Re

Whole different ballgame here, Jean . You're double the dog.

He beat Dawson with a victory on the scorecards. The chances of that happening here are very slim...

You dont beat a Main Events backed fighter with judging, in the state of New Jersey.

He brought up Alvarez. At the time he knocked out Kovalev in their Atlantic City fight, he was DOWN 4 rounds, in a fight that was clearly tied.

Main Events has a lot of influence in that region, for one reason or another. Some smart promoter got the Ward/Kovalev fights moved to the west coast.

Pascal will have to knock out Bivol, or pummel him so badly, that the judges are forced to do the right thing, to avoid scrutiny.

If Bivol is still on his feet by the end of the twelfth, you're getting a scorecards L, or a bogus draw.

I dont want it to seem like I'm picking on Main Events ...but I've seen this too many times, particularly when it's a fighter they've got their full promotional and financial backing behind.
            Last edited by SHO_RULEZ; 11-24-2018, 01:51 PM.

Comment

You see that stance?
              Same one he used to successfully headbutt Dawson all night.
              Lest we forget, Dawson landed an incredible uppercut that had Pascal on queer street before Jean landed that billygoat style butt.

Comment

Hope Pascal didn't squander all of his money on skanks and can retire comfortably after this brutal beating.

Comment

He has to bring the fight to an ugliness unknown to Bivol... And he could actually do just that... Can't wait for tonight... For some reasons I'm pumped and I don't know why since Bivol should get that one easy on paper...

Comment

Working...
                  X