Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Gorman Dares Dubois: I'm Ready To Go, The Ball is in Your Court!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Gorman Dares Dubois: I'm Ready To Go, The Ball is in Your Court!

Nantwich's Nathan Gorman (14-0, 11 KOs) meets Alex Leapai (32-7-4, 26 early) in a defence of his WBC International Silver heavyweight belt on December 22 and the 22-year-old hopes that a win could help pave the way to a big domestic showdown against London-based rival Daniel Dubois (9-0, 8 stoppages).
    [Click Here To Read More]

I hope this fight happens in 2019! I have a feeling that Gorman will school him.

Comment

Dubois stops the fat sod.

Buuuuut no idea why gorman keeps banging on about dubois. He should be looking to step up a level not fight a novice.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post

Buuuuut no idea why gorman keeps banging on about dubois. He should be looking to step up a level not fight a novice.
        Because he wants to fight him and prove he's the best HW prospect in UK?

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
          Because he wants to fight him and prove he's the best HW prospect in UK?
          Dubois has had 9 fights, gorman 14. Gorman is now in the picture for lower level titles and should ideally be looking for the commonwealth or British titles.

Dubois is still not at that level.

Comment

WHO NECKS

Comment

Dubois has had 9 fights, gorman 14. Gorman is now in the picture for lower level titles and should ideally be looking for the commonwealth or British titles.

Yet Dubois just beat a man who is better than anyone Gorman has faced thus far.

Their both at the same level imo, let them fight and decide who's the best!

Comment

Good fight.

Comment

The BBBoC have mandated Gorman vs Dubois as an eliminator for the British title. The winner to fight Hughie Fury.

It's amazing what you can find out if you read the small print under the headlines!

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    The BBBoC have mandated Gorman vs Dubois as an eliminator for the British title. The winner to fight Hughie Fury.

It's amazing what you can find out if you read the small print under the headlines!
                    I'd love to see it happen, but I'd bet my left tezzer that Warren finds a way to weasel out of making Gorman-Dubois any time too soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X