Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jarrett Hurd: Charlo is Worried About Me, He's Mentally Done!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jarrett Hurd: Charlo is Worried About Me, He's Mentally Done!

SHOWTIME Sports delivers a day in the life of training camp with unified 154-pound world champion Jarrett Hurd as he prepares for his first bout since becoming unified champion on the undercard of the heavyweight blockbuster featuring Deontay Wilder vs. Tyson Fury live on SHOWTIME PPV Saturday, December 1 (9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT) from STAPLES Center in Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn right. WAR HURD!

Comment

In before J.Razor has an emotional meltdown and writes 10 emails.

Comment

Hurd is one dimensional and nobody is worried about him.

Comment

Charlo bros talk to much. The bigger one got quiet when Danny Jacobs confronted him. Hurd would eat his best shot and keep charging forward and he’d be mentally beat

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
            I am pretty sure Lara disagrees with you!!!

Comment

Hurd

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
              I am pretty sure Lara disagrees with you!!!
              yeah Hurd hasn't shown a whole lotta jab work

Comment

From what I have seen of Hurd, he uses his size and power to beatdown his opponents, would be interesting to see him against someone as big physically as him. But his performance against Trout was awesome.

Comment

Hurd has grown on me as a fighter particularly after his performance vs lara. Although that fight could've gone either way, Hurd gave lara the toughest fight I've seen him in and forced lara to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
                    Hurd may be one dimensional but that doesn't mean he doesn't worry Charlo. Hurd is bigger and badder than anyone Jermell has been in the ring with.

Comment

Working...
                    X