Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao, Freddie Roach Reunion in Los Angeles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Manny Pacquiao, Freddie Roach Reunion in Los Angeles

Eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao and Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach reunited on Tuesday night in Los Angeles. (Photos by Wendell Alinea). They met and talked for a few minutes at Pacquiao's suite in the Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills. Last time they spoke was right after Pacquiao lost a controversial decision to Jeff Horn in Brisbane, Australia more than a year ago.
    [Click Here To Read More]

cheers...

Comment

Freddy for a thousand time: “if I see manny slowing down, i’d be the first to tell him to retire” lol

Been 6 yrs he was slowing down.
      #stillafan

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
        Freddy for a thousand time: “if I see manny slowing down, i’d be the first to tell him to retire” lol

#stillafan
        this is why i laugh when the floyd fans say manny fired roach because roach prolly told pac to retired lol!! roach aint telling manny nothing if roach is still getting paid. unless pac gets knocked out silly again, freddie is not gonna tell pac shiiet.

Comment

Lol you could see the awkward tension between the two lol

Roach might get hurt that pac said his health is the reason but its true, roach shouldnt be doing mitts anymore, the timing is off and it hurts the fighters in the fight, pacman wanted roach just to come up with the gameplan while buboy did the physical part but roach always like being hands on.

You know manny got hurt when freddie said he didnt train hard for horn, but you know manny missed roach thats why he wants him to supervise again, there is no way you cant not be close to someone who basically trained you for 17 years and you used to respect like a father figure.

Lets just hope Roach isnt salty either and starts watching video tape again to come up with a real strategy.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post

#stillafan
            Lol true, funny thing is all pac has to do to get roach back to meet with him is say ill pay you 500 thousand and roach showed up to the hotel with the quickness because he missed those checks lol.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Lol you could see the awkward tension between the two lol

Roach might get hurt that pac said his health is the reason but its true, roach shouldnt be doing mitts anymore, the timing is off and it hurts the fighters in the fight, pacman wanted roach just to come up with the gameplan while buboy did the physical part but roach always like being hands on.

You know manny got hurt when freddie said he didnt train hard for horn, but you know manny missed roach thats why he wants him to supervise again, there is no way you cant not be close to someone who basically trained you for 17 years and you used to respect like a father figure.

Lets just hope Roach isnt salty either and starts watching video tape again to come up with a real strategy.
              did pac bring up roach's health?? i thought pac said sometimes we need to relax but now we need freddie. ?

and i;ve always said roach shouldnt be doing the mitts but to be fair, pac looked way better on the mitts with a 50% roach than with buboy.

with buboy, at times, you can tell that pac is frustrated that buboy cant keep up on the mitts.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                Lol true, funny thing is all pac has to do to get roach back to meet with him is say ill pay you 500 thousand and roach showed up to the hotel with the quickness because he missed those checks lol.
                i think its the spotlight too... roach can train any fighter out there but he will never get the same treatment when there's a pac fight coming up. the wildcard gym is always packed when manny has a fight. media, etc. is always more extra when it comes to manny than any other fighters freddie has trained. this is what i think roach miss the most. the attention.

Comment

Roach misses those Thai lady-boys Pac had on deck for him.

Comment

Nice.

All we need is Arum and Ariza back and Team Pacman will be back in full force.

Comment

Working...
                    X