Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jean Pascal in Top Form, Grinds For Dmitry Bivol Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jean Pascal in Top Form, Grinds For Dmitry Bivol Clash

Jean Pascal Training Camp Photos - With just 14 pro bouts on his resume, light heavyweight titlist Dmitry Bivol is already regarded one of the most skilled light heavyweights in the world. (photos by Robert Levesque/Photo Zone Sport)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pascal has always been in shape and looked good but he is past his prime and Bivol may hurt him. If Pascal should win, this will only encourage him to fight for a few more years and he should make this his last fight, win, lose or draw.

Comment

Dish is having a dispute with HBO so I'll miss this one

Comment

If Pascal were to some how pull this off he should just cash out and fight Stevenson (If he wins) and hang them up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Dish is having a dispute with HBO so I'll miss this one
          I stream all fights for FREE.

Comment

How does a retired fighter manage to get a title fight?!?!

Comment

Another champion in another fight were is not another champion o a 10 top currant rank boxer

Comment

Originally posted by royjonesjrKTFO View Post
                I stream all fights for FREE.
                How do I get in on that

Comment

Jean can make this happen! Bivol will realise he just made the biggest mistake of his career. Pascal is not 70 he just turned 36.

Comment

You just can't doubt about Pascal will and his warrior spirit... He's gonna bring his 110% as usual and his awkward style might put Bivol in muddy water... Truth is Bivol should win this on points though... But you never know with Jean Pascal ...

Comment

Working...
                    X