Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jarrell Miller Crushes Bogdan Dinu in The Fourth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jarrell Miller Crushes Bogdan Dinu in The Fourth

Jarrell Miller, Bogdan Dinu Fight Photos Gallery - Kansas Star Arena, Mulvane, Kansas - In a battle of undefeated heavyweights, Jarrell Miller (23-0-1, 20 KOs) started slow, but finished fast when he knocked out Bogdan Dinu (18-1, 14 KOs) in the fourth round. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

To see that Hearn has got this clown set up as Joshua's American debt fall guy says it all.Miller is a nice kid but the way he ambles around and is completely open to the right hand doesn't bide well for him.Unless he goes home drops five stone and learns the basics he will come unstuck as soon as he steps up.....Hearn is trying to fool all wanting that to happen v AJ........Pathetic!

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
      To see that Hearn has got this clown set up as Joshua's American debt fall guy says it all.Miller is a nice kid but the way he ambles around and is completely open to the right hand doesn't bide well for him.Unless he goes home drops five stone and learns the basics he will come unstuck as soon as he steps up.....Hearn is trying to fool all wanting that to happen v AJ........Pathetic!
      Americans are doing a fine job hyping up Miller by themselves. They haven't got many options you see.

Comment

fellow brooklynite Tyson woulda ate him up in one round

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
          fellow brooklynite Tyson woulda ate him up in one round
          Agree, but I think he would beat the MMA heavyweight champ. Comier is 5 inches shorter and 70 pounds lighter, so the wrestling advantage would be nullified. Miller couldn't bum rush Tyson, which would be his only chance because he would catch a punch coming in and it would be over.

But the same holds true with Miller vs Comier. Miller would have the punching advantage and, because of the enormous size disparity, I don't think he would be taken to the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
            Agree, but I think he would beat the MMA heavyweight champ. Comier is 5 inches shorter and 70 pounds lighter, so the wrestling advantage would be nullified. Miller couldn't bum rush Tyson, which would be his only chance because he would catch a punch coming in and it would be over.

But the same holds true with Miller vs Comier. Miller would have the punching advantage and, because of the enormous size disparity, I don't think he would be taken to the ground.
            guess you didn't watch the cormier-lewis fight or Velasquez-lesnar fight where the smaller man dominated throughout.. cormier ragdolls this cheeseburger eating excuse for an athlete..and i like miller but it's two different sports..in boxing miller wins but in mma vs cormier miller has no chance

Comment

Big Baby is unstoppable!

Comment

I genuinely fear for this knucklehead against Joshua..... he's getting false confidence fighting these guys. As much as I criticise Joshua he's a deadly counter puncher and you need size and skills to beat him.

Joshua will get that right hand off at will against this guy..... Parker was good enough to avoid it because he moved..... Fury will avoid it, Wilder even due to his size and movement and his own right ****ed...

I think Miller will plod froward against Joshua and get sparked early.... I don't care if he's 350lbs, Joshua will clean him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  Americans are doing a fine job hyping up Miller by themselves. They haven't got many options you see.
                  gotta feed him some brits

Comment

Miller really is huge

Comment

Working...
                    X