No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gabe Rosado, Luis Arias Battle To a Split Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Gabe Rosado, Luis Arias Battle To a Split Draw

Rosado, Arias Fight Photos Gallery - Kansas Star Arena, Mulvane -In a middleweight contest, Gabe Rosado (24-11-1, 14 KOs) and Luis Arias (18-2, 9 KOs) fought to a twelve round split draw. The scores were 116-112 for Arias, 116-112 for Rosado and 114-114.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Suck Zone should be in the red with Heddie Sperm in the picture and putting together all these bum bashes, his stable is so weak and I don’t know where he is finding all these dish washers from

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
      Suck Zone should be in the red with Heddie Sperm in the picture and putting together all these bum bashes, his stable is so weak and I don’t know where he is finding all these dish washers from
      I am happy I didn't buy this app or even watched the fight. Totally forgot about it.

Comment

What a disservice to Gabe, it looked like he had the fight won going in to the championship rounds, wins the 12th round clearly and he still doesn't get the win. It has to be frustrating.

Comment

I would make either one of these guys tap in the first round of an MMA fight. That being said, the headline should have just read: Journey Middleweight beats Journeyman Middleweight. My stature in boxing is way too big to be following these has-beens. Only non-major fights I'd watch at this point are young prospects coming up through the ranks. These journeyman need to just retire, preserve their mental faculties and find a regular job or get on Government assistance like the 90% of the posters on here.

Comment

Another win stolen from Gabe, same old, he will be back and better than ever in 2019, few big wins and on to bigger and better things!

Comment

Working...
            X