Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Seniesa Estrada Wins Big; Tom Schwarz and Krasniqi Win Too

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Seniesa Estrada Wins Big; Tom Schwarz and Krasniqi Win Too

Seniesa 'SuperBad" Estrada (15-0, 5 KOs) of East Los Angeles, Calif. scored a fourth-round technical knockout victory against Debora Rengifo (10-6-1, 5 KOs) of Rio Chico, Venezuela to capture the vacant WBC Silver Light Flyweight Title in the scheduled 10-round main event of "Mexicali Al Grito De Guerra" at Plaza De Toros Calafia in Mexicali, Mexico and televised on TV Azteca.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Another hopeless bum on Seniesa's record, SMFH.. Get in with Kenia Enriquez, or a real opponent and cut the B.S.

Comment

Originally posted by crisantonio917 View Post
      Another hopeless bum on Seniesa's record, SMFH.. Get in with Kenia Enriquez, or a real opponent and cut the B.S.
      I didn't know any guys gave a fucc about women's boxing... I don't.
      I only read the article cause I think Seniesa Estrada is pretty and I wanna fucc her.
      I could care less who she fights or women's boxing for that matter.

Comment

Damn, Schwarz whoopin that hole family, time for him to step up to real European level. Get him in with Saglam, Teper or the loser of Wallisch/Hammer and let's see if he's any good

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          Damn, Schwarz whoopin that hole family, time for him to step up to real European level. Get him in with Saglam, Teper or the loser of Wallisch/Hammer and let's see if he's any good
          yep

Comment

Working...
          X