No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Maurice Hooker Breaks Down, Stops Alex Saucedo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Maurice Hooker Breaks Down, Stops Alex Saucedo

Maurice Hooker, Alex Saucedo Fight Photos Gallery - OKLAHOMA CITY - The fairytale ending wasn't meant to be. Oklahoma City native Alex Saucedo fell short in his first world title challenge, as Maurice Hooker defended his WBO junior welterweight title against Saucedo via 7th-round TKO In front of 4,102 fans at the Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City. (photos by Mikey Williams).
    [Click Here To Read More]

One thing i really like about Hooker is you can tell he really sits on his punches and tries to throws some nice hard straight shots. He looks to stay very determined during the match. Something about his stance and style of throwing punches that reminds me a little of tommy hearns or Bob Foster. Not saying he is in the same league just little reminder of them when i see him

Comment

Hooker -Crawford?

Comment

That was a fun fight!

Comment

Saucedo was a sitting duck, Maurice couldn't miss, he speared him with the right, and clubbed him with the left. John Molina looks better on defense.

Comment

Maurice was just the better man on the day.

Good boxer puncher who seems to know his way around the ring and very cagey indeed.
            And he certainly lands that right hand with bad intentions.

Maurice was just a lot better and well rounded.

Comment

Working...
            X