No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dubois vs. Gorman Among The Fights Ordered By BBBofC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dubois vs. Gorman Among The Fights Ordered By BBBofC

Jazza Dickens finally looks to have a dance partner for his next title fight. The former British super-bantamweight champion had been set to challenge Martin Ward, and his brother Thomas before him, for the vacant crown. But Dickens upped sticks and moved to Miami, Florida, after it was revealed that there were no fights this side of the pond for him and he even secured a first-round win .
    [Click Here To Read More]

warren wanted this to be a ppv fight, so this fight not likely to happen anytime soon

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
      warren wanted this to be a ppv fight, so this fight not likely to happen anytime soon
      3 matches are unlikely for a while I think, Gorman v Dubois will build for a little longer, Buatsi v Johnson has NO CHANCE of happening soon and think Fury will vacate rather than fight Joyce (although this is the most likely to happen of the 3).

Comment

Originally posted by nick_viking View Post
        3 matches are unlikely for a while I think, Gorman v Dubois will build for a little longer, Buatsi v Johnson has NO CHANCE of happening soon and think Fury will vacate rather than fight Joyce (although this is the most likely to happen of the 3).
        Agreed, I don't see any of those 3 fights happening which is a shame.
        I can see Selby-Barnes going ahead though which would be a decent fight.

Comment

Buatsi vs Johnson was ordered? That’s surprising but it looks like yarde has got away with another one again ��

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
            Buatsi vs Johnson was ordered? That’s surprising but it looks like yarde has got away with another one again ��
            Seems an odd one to order doesn’t it, given Buatsi is still a prospect and Johnson just fought for a world title. It’s not a fight that Hearn will be making anytime soon I don’t think. More likely to see Buatsi in with Burton before.

Comment

I agree. Would love to see all three sometime in the future though.

Comment

Seems an odd one to order doesn’t it, given Buatsi is still a prospect and Johnson just fought for a world title. It’s not a fight that Hearn will be making anytime soon I don’t think. More likely to see Buatsi in with Burton before.
                If warren wasn’t bankrupt I would’ve thought he greased the wheels a bit to get that order to happen.

Hearn wants to move buatsi quick I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw this fight towards the back end of next year

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                  Dubois VS Gorman on PPV?

WOW.

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
                    If warren wasn’t bankrupt I would’ve thought he greased the wheels a bit to get that order to happen.

Hearn wants to move buatsi quick I wouldn’t be surprised if we saw this fight towards the back end of next year
                    Love to see it, but I’d be amazed if Buatsi goes in with anyone as risky as Johnson before Hearn is able to get him in with Yarde.

Comment

Working...
                    X