Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBA Won't Strip Charr; Miller-Dinu Unlikely To Be Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBA Won't Strip Charr; Miller-Dinu Unlikely To Be Title Fight

The WBA has informed Manuel Charr that it has voted to suspend him for six months for failing performance-enhancing drug tests in September. However, Pat English, Charr's attorney, told BoxingScene.com on Wednesday that the WBA indicated during a conference call Wednesday morning that it will not strip Charr of its world heavyweight title. Assuming Charr keeps that championship, the WBA won't be able to sanction Jarrell Miller-Bogdan Dinu as a fight for that title Saturday night in Mulvane, Kansas (DAZN).
    [Click Here To Read More]

The WBA is a complete joke. He tests positive but you don't strip him?? This also means that the never ending Oquendo saga will just keep going.

Comment

How do you fail a drug test for steroids, and keep your title? How do you have 3 champions in one weight-class?

Comment

Me: WBA you can't possibly humiliate yourself any further.
        WBA: watch me doing it!

Comment

Hearn trying to scoop up all the vacant paper titles

Comment

Crazy that Oquendo continues to linger. *If* Oquendo really turned down the $500,000 Hearn offered him to fight Big Baby, I wonder if Oquendo is trying to hit the lottery with a bigger purse.

Comment

Just when you think the whole WBA regular title circus act couldn't get any weirder they pull this out of their ass, WTF!

Comment

Global sport with no single organising body, I don't mind the intricacies of it but it makes for old names to stay in business, gotta take the good with the bad

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop Frog View Post
                  Crazy that Oquendo continues to linger. *If* Oquendo really turned down the $500,000 Hearn offered him to fight Big Baby, I wonder if Oquendo is trying to hit the lottery with a bigger purse.
                  He would of only had 3 weeks to prepare for fata$$ miller that’s not enough time

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    Hearn trying to scoop up all the vacant paper titles
                    yup but Tank Davis And Haymon beat him to it.

Comment

Working...
                    X