Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hosea Burton: I'd Love To Punch Anthony Yarde's Face In!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hosea Burton: I'd Love To Punch Anthony Yarde's Face In!

Former British champion Hosea Burton has sent uncompromising messages to his domestic light-heavyweight rivals. The Hammer' (23-1-KO11) has long been linked to a rematch with Frank Buglioni but having signed for MTK Global, the Lancastrian is targeting titles rather than revenge as he sets about establishing himself as one of the world's leading 175lb fighters.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yarde's "doing a Wilder" .. at least 30 fights before he faces anyone with a pulse, so forget about him.

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Former British champion Hosea Burton has sent uncompromising messages to his domestic light-heavyweight rivals. The Hammer' (23-1-KO11) has long been linked to a rematch with Frank Buglioni but having signed for MTK Global, the Lancastrian is targeting titles rather than revenge as he sets about establishing himself as one of the world's leading 175lb fighters.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

You'll have to wait until 2021 for Yarde to fight someone who might be able to give him trouble.

Comment

I will love to see you try although the snail pace in which they are moving Yarde is disgusting. However if anyone has trained at The Peac#ock gym in Canning Town London and used to see Yarde’s manager grinding on the pads with all those ungrateful kids over the years, myself included then you can understand why he feels Yarde is his meal ticket

Comment

Yeh Yarde resume is poor its the hype about him is the issue because of the lack of experience. To be fair Burton resume is alot poorer, he has not done anything apart from a loss to Frank Buglioni who is not that good either. Maybe yarde opponent of Nikola Sjekloca is the best one out of the three fighters

Comment

This one needs to happen to be honest.

I don’t know why they want to get Yarde a high world ranking when they don’t want to fight for a world title. It blows my mind a bit.

I’m not going to criticise Yarde anymore. They’ve obviously got a strategy in place and tbh we don’t have to watch him.

But yep. This fight in particular should happen because it’s the obvious domestic clash.

But maybe they’re making improvement in the gym and they’re happy with that.

But from a fans perspective I can’t see how he’s ‘one to watch’.

He could turn out to be an ace in the pack. I think only Tunde knows the answer to that. Probably not even Yarde yet.

He looks the part and can punch

Comment

Working...
            X