Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Danny Garcia, Figueroa-Molina, Uzcategui-Plant - Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Danny Garcia, Figueroa-Molina, Uzcategui-Plant - Presser

Danny Garcia, Figueroa-Molina Photos Gallery - FOX Sports and Premier Boxing Champions announced eight televised world title fights today in Los Angeles and laid out their upcoming fight schedule through April. The lineup includes five world-class boxing fight nights live on FOX and FOX Deportes, four more on FS1 and FOX Deportes, and the first FOX PBC Pay-Per-View in March.

[Click Here To Read More]

Figueroa-Molina is going to be a barnburner!

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
      Figueroa-Molina is going to be a barnburner!
      I have no faith in Figueroa making it to the fight

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
        I have no faith in Figueroa making it to the fight

He's got 3 months notice man he'll be there!

Comment

Omar 'Panterita' looks like a young Orson Welles. Why is Figueroa fighting the likes of John Molina at this stage of his career? Was he injured?

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Omar 'Panterita' looks like a young Orson Welles. Why is Figueroa fighting the likes of John Molina at this stage of his career? Was he injured?
            LOL!!!!! That made my day aha

Comment

hahahaha thanks for sharing the orson figueroa pics. is that lennox lewis in the back? dude has not aged well!

Comment

Man Spence is just phucking HUGE even Danny Garcia looks small next to him

Comment

Originally posted by angad10 View Post
                  hahahaha thanks for sharing the orson figueroa pics. is that lennox lewis in the back? dude has not aged well!
                  Thats just the grey hair. You must think Lewis is still in his 40s bro.. he's 53 now most Black people go grey around 50. If he shaved or dyed his hair he'd look like same ole Lewis

Comment

Why does Molina remind me of an old Sergio Martinez? Is that really Lennox? He aged well!

Comment

Working...
                    X