Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire: If I Land My Best Shots, I Believe I Can Stop Zolani Tete

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire: If I Land My Best Shots, I Believe I Can Stop Zolani Tete

The size disparity between defending "super" WBA bantamweight world champion Ryan Burnett and four-division title-winner Nonito Donaire was obvious to an observer 30 seconds into the first round of his recent clash at SSE Hydro in Glasgow, Scotland.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I also believe donaire can beat zolani tete,he just has to carry on with the determination and of course like he said..landing his best shots..not too impressed with tete to be honest

Comment

Tete can be defeated. War Donaire!

Comment

KO or Decision, Tete is getting fuked up big.

I got Donaire facing Inoue for all the marbles.

War Nonito!

Comment

I saw nothing against Burnett that suggested he'll give Tete a hiding. Nonito looks great physically at bantam but he's pretty much done as a fighter. The magic isn't there anymore, now he's just a normal boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
            I saw nothing against Burnett that suggested he'll give Tete a hiding. Nonito looks great physically at bantam but he's pretty much done as a fighter. The magic isn't there anymore, now he's just a normal boxer.
            If tete destroyed aloyan i might believe you but he didn't look that good either besides you can never count nonito out he was landing big shots on burnett. I do wonder how tete would react if he gets caught in the corner and eat big shots like burnett did.

Comment

Win, lose, or draw Nonitos a true professional.

Comment

Go Nonito !!

Comment

Any fighter can beat another fighter if they land all their best shots hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
                    A 'normal' Nonito still has a great shot at beating Tete though.

Comment

Working...
                    X