Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew: I Want Reality Back, I Want a Normal Life and I Will Find It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bellew: I Want Reality Back, I Want a Normal Life and I Will Find It

Bellew had the opportunity to become the first Briton to simultaneously clinch all four major world titles in a weight class on his career swansong at a raucous Manchester Arena. Despite being a considerable underdog with the bookmakers, the 35-year-old made an encouraging start against a fighter widely regarded as among the finest in any division on the planet.
    [Click Here To Read More]

he'll blow his retirement money and be back in the ring getting ko'd again or he could join a circus

Comment

Delusional Brits. Lol. MF was nothing more than a C+ fighter on his best day.

Comment

bellew's breath smells of usyk

Comment

Originally posted by OgTripleOg View Post
          he'll blow his retirement money and be back in the ring getting ko'd again or he could join a circus
          Why cant you respect the guy? It certainly seems like he handled him self perfectly in defeat and that is one tall task. Im not even a Bellew fan and never was but the guy has earned the right to retire and retire with his wits in tact which is something every boxer should strive for.

Good luck Champ. Youve earned it...I hope you find retirement suits you...

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
            Delusional Brits. Lol. MF was nothing more than a C+ fighter on his best day.
            The guy did great. No one ever gave him a chance in all his big fights and he deserves credit. He is just a normal guy from next door whose prospects in life were dim but he never believed what anyone else said about his prospects. Loveable fella and great human being.

Comment

Originally posted by OgTripleOg View Post
              Not Tony. Very unlikely. The guy has his bolts in the right places and generally Brits are not as bad with money unless he gets divorced or has a bad tax bill.
              Last edited by Bobby Shaw; 11-12-2018, 03:57 PM.

Comment

The "i'm humble" act grew boring before the first Haye fight. Humble people don't have to tell everyone they are.

Comment

I think he's trying to convince himself more than anybody with the stuff he says. He seems to be the kind to buy into "The Secret" where verbalizing things makes them come true.

Comment

What may happen is that he'll miss boxing and join Sky Sports Boxing Punditry team.

Comment

Working...
                    X