Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manager: Usyk Will Need a Fight or Two Before Joshua Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Manager: Usyk Will Need a Fight or Two Before Joshua Title Fight

Egis Klimas, the manager for WBO, IBF, WBC, WBA cruiserweight world champion Oleksandr Usyk, says his boxer would need a max of two fights at heavyweight to be ready for a clash with WBO, IBF, WBA, IBO champion Anthony Joshua.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I have been hating on him in the respect that he lacks the power, and the size, to fight the true giants of the division.

However.

I rewatched the AP/AJ fight, and a man that was much older and shopworn, that stood about 6 foot 3, gave Joshua a very tough fight, and he wasn't 25% of the fighter Usyk is.

This is a a very dangerous fight for AJ in some respects, Usyk could stick and move, bob and weave, and win a decision provided he doesn't get caught.

Comment

War Usyk! David Price should be easy work!

Comment

I’d like to see Usyk in with a legit heavyweight first, but I’m going to stick my neck out and say Usyk will beat Joshua. (If Joshua doesn’t get beat before they fight of course).

Comment

2019 for AJ is Whyte and Usyk.

Comment

Hopefully for Usyk Ward dont come out retirement and ruin his plans.

Comment

lol...

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              Hopefully for Usyk Ward dont come out retirement and ruin his plans.

he'd ruin Ward

Comment

Usky fighting Joshua seems more likely to me to happen first than Joshua-Wilder. Assuming Wilder doesn't get beat by Fury and that wouldn't shock me.

Comment

agreed

Originally posted by nick_viking View Post
                  I’d like to see Usyk in with a legit heavyweight first, but I’m going to stick my neck out and say Usyk will beat Joshua. (If Joshua doesn’t get beat before they fight of course).

I see Usyk KO'ing AJ because of Usyk's style. traditional boxers aren't fairing very well vs guys like this, Loma, etc

Comment

Well, he can out Chisora first - hate that dirty pos.

Comment

Working...
                    X