Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk Will Take His Time, Will Not Rush To a Joshua Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Usyk Will Take His Time, Will Not Rush To a Joshua Fight

Oleksandr Usyk is in no rush to move up to the heavyweight division to challenge Anthony Joshua. The Ukrainian defended his WBC, WBA, IBF and WBO cruiserweight titles with a devastating eighth-round knockout of Tony Bellew at the Manchester Arena.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Andre Ward would kick his ass.

Comment

This quote will be mentioned when he finally does move up as a reason to not let him face Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        Andre Ward is small dude. Too small for big cruiserweight, for sure.

Comment

Why are fans not directing uysk in wilder's direction? Wilder has successfully ducked any live body that wanted to challenge him for the green belt. I hope he doesn't duck uysk too by hiding behind the seen.

Comment

Usyk is not only much bigger but he isn't Kov who has a horrible gas tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
              Why are fans not directing uysk in wilder's direction? Wilder has successfully ducked any live body that wanted to challenge him for the green belt. I hope he doesn't duck uysk too by hiding behind the seen.
              Because why target the #2 who is a known ducker and with Al Haymon the puppet master of ducking himself?

Plus, not only is Joshua #1, and therefore the meaningful guy to target, but Joshua is the big money fight in the UK, not Wilder in the U.S. Usyk has way more fans in Europe and the UK due to the WBSS, and now Bellew, than he has in the USA, I imagine.

Comment

I like usyk but I second that,ward can fight like salido..on the inside..I don't think usyk likes it to the body..he's a smooth boxer,roughing him up will definitely offset his rhythm

Comment

You're kidding right?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
                    Because why target the #2 who is a known ducker and with Al Haymon the puppet master of ducking himself?

Plus, not only is Joshua #1, and therefore the meaningful guy to target, but Joshua is the big money fight in the UK, not Wilder in the U.S. Usyk has way more fans in Europe and the UK due to the WBSS, and now Bellew, than he has in the USA, I imagine.
                    Well, I reason with you in this regard, you are right. Every body wants to fight AJ, once giving the opportunity , they want to price themselves out.

For instance, Ortiz earned 500k to fight wilder for a title shot. Give him that same opportunity to fight AJ, he start demanding millions when he is happy fighting kauffman for about 200k.

Comment

Working...
                    X