Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bellew: Usyk Best I've Fought; Only Best, Biggest Will Beat Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Bellew: Usyk Best I've Fought; Only Best, Biggest Will Beat Him

Oleksandr Usyk was even better then Tony Bellew expected. Bellew knew he would encounter one of the best boxers in the sport Saturday night in Manchester, England. The former WBC world cruiserweight champion was prepared well enough for that type of challenge to keep their scheduled 12-round fight very competitive through seven rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

usyk knew he wasn't going to win on the judges scorecards,so he had to turn the heat up on bellew,plan of robbery backfired as the UK judges wanted to help bellew but he only took more beating as usyk was gunning for the stoppage..it was close perhaps 1point separating both fighters but no way either fighter was up by 3points

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
      usyk knew he wasn't going to win on the judges scorecards,so he had to turn the heat up on bellew,plan of robbery backfired as the UK judges wanted to help bellew but he only took more beating as usyk was gunning for the stoppage..it was close perhaps 1point separating both fighters but no way either fighter was up by 3points
      nonsense.

Bellew legitimately was up on the cards due to punches landed and making Usyk miss....... then he tired and Usyk started to take over.

Bellew was overwhelmed and the rounds he won took the energy out of him, then Usyk took over the last 2 rounds.

You could say that Bellew boxed and gave 100%, loaded up way too much, then Usyk caught him.

There was no biased judges or anything here, just a boxer giving 100% against an elite opponent, then falling short.

Comment

Bella is right. Only heavies I can see probably beating Osyk would be a Joshua, Wilder, Fury. More based on their size than skill.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
          Perhaps you might check out the nationality of the judges before you espouse unfounded claims of bias.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rassclart View Post
            Perhaps you might check out the nationality of the judges before you espouse unfounded claims of bias.
            bribery doesn't discriminate nationality...but I admit it was close..bellew may have been ahead but it wasn't by 3 points c'mon

Comment

Usyk is not beating Joshua, Wilder, Fury, Ortiz, i give him a chance against Povetkin tho

Comment

Respect to both warriors.

This is what makes great this sport.

Comment

First off, those judges were all bribed. The Mexican judge, probably thought he was judging a Canelo fight the way he had the fight opposite of what it was. Let's be honest, this was another attempt to rob a white Eastern fighter who hurt the boxing establishment order .

GGG robbed twice vs Canelo.

Kovalev robbed in 1st fight vs Ward, then cheated badly by a corrupt referee who called a fight on low blows.

KLITSCHKO was incorrectly behind in his fight vs Joshua

Lomachenko was even with Linares where he was truly winning the fight.

The bias is there, but I expect Hearn was intent on getting Bellew that win so he could make that Whyte or Joshua fight for big $$$. Absolutely a joke what's going on in boxing rewarding the A sude.

Comment

Originally posted by H-Tok View Post
                    Usyk is not beating Joshua, Wilder, Fury, Ortiz, i give him a chance against Povetkin tho
                    Please....Usyk beats all of them except AJ, who is just too big. Wilder is Usyk same weight. And Usyk knocks spaghetti legs wilder out with a left counter after wilder rainbows a right hand. Usyk stops Ortiz and outclasses a used up Fury. Povetkin poses a problem though, that's a fight I'd be very wary of.

Comment

Working...
                    X