Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Froch: Usyk is a Serious Threat To The Heavyweight Division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Froch: Usyk is a Serious Threat To The Heavyweight Division

Oleksandr Usyk remained the undisputed world cruiserweight champion on Saturday with an eighth round stoppage of Tony Bellew at the Manchester Arena. The 2012 Olympic heavyweight gold medallist stunned Bellew with a right to the head before banging in a looping left to send him crashing to the canvas and, ultimately, into retirement.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yeah I'm think GayJ fights him in April.

Comment

I think hes ok fighter like werent nothing special last night i had bellew a few up before stoppage dont think he has any chance v the elite British heavyweights might beat skinny wilder who cant box for sh it but the uk boys would slap him silky

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        Yeah I'm think GayJ fights him in April.
        ... I fact, Froch (Hearn's man) actually told him to wait...

Comment

He is very hard to beat and his high IQ pressure boxing is great for a big man, the HWs dont have anyone with his technique thats for sure.

Comment

... Usyk is also signed with Matchroom, DAZN... This means he can't fight Wilder, Fury that soon...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              ... I fact, Froch (Hearn's man) actually told him to wait...
              I'm feel Cobra Froch, Olek needs HW chin and HW's body first.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                I'm feel Cobra Froch, Olek needs HW chin and HW's body first.
                ... just like anybody else, Usyk is after big money... I don't think he is able to change much at his age -- he's almost 32 yo, and the Slavic stock fighters don't have the required DNA material to last long in this sport... I guess that Usyk is only after a big-big money fight vs Joshua (no matter the outcome)...

Comment

... just like anybody else, Usyk is after big money... I don't think he is able to change much at his age -- he's almost 32 yo, and the Slavic stock fighters don't have the required DNA material to last long in this sport... I guess that Usyk is only after a big-big money fight vs Joshua (no matter the outcome)...
                  The hasty risk is rational when you consider the factors you stated MD.

Comment

Huh? How do you mean? With a few exceptions nearly all fighters of whatever ethnic background are pretty much done at the top level by the age of 35 or so... has there been some research done to show that Slavs are particularly susceptible to aging or something that I maybe missed?
                    Last edited by Citizen Koba; 11-11-2018, 05:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X