Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero: I Have Some Fight Left, I Want To Further Legacy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Guerrero: I Have Some Fight Left, I Want To Further Legacy

Former multi-division world champion Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero (33-6-1, 18 KOs), 35-years-old, is ready to dust off his gloves, as he prepares to mount his comeback in the welterweight division. Last July, Guerrero announced his retirement from the sport after going 1-4 in his last five outings.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Hope he fights Danny Garcia again so Garcia can retire him for good this time...

Comment

Oh hell no

Comment

I hope he stays down if he gets down in this fight, he's completely done and will get hurt badly if he keeps on fighting.

Comment

Theres gotta be an interim title out there somewhere for him to further cement it.

Comment

Robert Guerrero vs Jesus Soto Karass !

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Former multi-division world champion Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero (33-6-1, 18 KOs), 35-years-old, is ready to dust off his gloves, as he prepares to mount his comeback in the welterweight division. Last July, Guerrero announced his retirement from the sport after going 1-4 in his last five outings.
              [Click Here To Read More]
              Guerrero V Khan.

Will be interesting

Comment

This is so bad Guerrero has too much heart and is shot to bits, I hope he fights some real easy names in this comeback but I see him getting stopped early against any elite top 10 names at 147.

Comment

Guerrero needs to return to Boxing as a Jr WW. 140 would be a better fit, he looks pudgy at 147.
                  He's never looked the same since going to war with Kamagei

Comment

ghost really wants to be damaged even further

ever since that kamegai fight he went downhill fast

he has nothing left...he should have left 147 years ago..after the floyd fight but he stayed and took beatings

going back down to 140 or even 135 will not save him...he's done

Comment

Working...
                    X