Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: James Wilson Inks Promotional With Golden Boy Promotions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: James Wilson Inks Promotional With Golden Boy Promotions

In an age where heavyweight boxing is once again a hot division. The question is still asked, who will be that next Mike Tyson like knockout artist? Or has sports like football and basketball taken the best big men away from boxing? Enter James "The Beast" Wilson.
    [Click Here To Read More]

At 32 cant see him doing much. Might be wrong, probably wont be.

Comment

Why is he wearing WBC belt?

Comment

hes o....k....

imo absolutely no jabs hes gonna have to work on that especially if hes only 6' fighting at heavyweight

Comment

He has the look, a 6'0 Heavyweight in this ERA will be a Challenge but good luck to him

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post

He has the look, a 6'0 Heavyweight in this ERA will be a Challenge but good luck to him
            hes already popped for steroids in mma.... probably the reason he left cuz they started implementing hardcore drug tests at bellator ufc etc......

https://mmajunkie.com/2015/01/nsac-s...ne-months-each

Wilson suffered a split-decision loss to Dan Charles at this past fall’s Bellator MMA at Monster Energy Cup event, which took place Oct. 18 at Las Vegas’ Sam Boyd Stadium. His post-fight urinalysis tested positive for the anabolic agent nandrolone metabolite.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              Why is he wearing WBC belt?
              He was the wbc heavyweight Muay Thai champ

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                hes already popped for steroids in mma.... probably the reason he left cuz they started implementing hardcore drug tests at bellator ufc etc......

https://mmajunkie.com/2015/01/nsac-s...ne-months-each

Wilson suffered a split-decision loss to Dan Charles at this past fall’s Bellator MMA at Monster Energy Cup event, which took place Oct. 18 at Las Vegas’ Sam Boyd Stadium. His post-fight urinalysis tested positive for the anabolic agent nandrolone metabolite.
                WOW! GBP didn't do their homework I guess or they don't care

Comment

Interesting signing by Golden Boy. My question is who are they going to get to fight him? Golden Boy does not invest much in fighters past Middleweight.

The only one I know for sure is the prospect D'Mitrius Ballard and that Niko Valdes who hasn't fought in forever and day.

Best of luck to James Wilson. I hope he's going to be a real fighter and not a former athlete trying to become a professional boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
                    WOW! GBP didn't do their homework I guess or they don't care
                    I hope he’s clean cuz thatll be a bad look to his kids

Comment

Working...
                    X