No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tony Bellew, Oleksandr Usyk - Open Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tony Bellew, Oleksandr Usyk - Open Workouts

Tony Bellew, Oleksandr Usyk Open Workouts Photos Gallery - Undisputed Cruiserweight World Champion Oleksandr Usyk will defend his WBC, IBF, WBA, WBO and Ring Magazine belts against Tony Bellew at Manchester Arena on November 10, live on Sky Sports Box Office in the UK and DAZN in the US. (photos by Mark Robinson)

[Click Here To Read More]

People are saying Bellew is shredded for this one but the poor bastard still can't shake that goofy, teddy bear looking face no matter now much weight he loses.

Comment

Tony has this ��

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        People are saying Bellew is shredded for this one but the poor bastard still can't shake that goofy, teddy bear looking face no matter now much weight he loses.
        Thats mean, i think it looks much better than the starving Ethiopian look he had at 175..in retrospect.. 🤔

Comment

Is this Tony Bellew commercial? They all focus on Bellew who call himself underdog, lmao funny how they ignore Usyk who actually is a champion, not a challenger like Bellew.

Comment

Comment

This is the last dance of Lance Vance, expect a Usyk to beat him so bad he’ll do something ridiculous like cut his dick off next year and change his name to Susan, hanging out with Kell Brook on the sand dunes club off the coast of Africa.

Comment

Originally posted by Kcvtr81 View Post
                Tony has this ��
                Tony has his hands full.

Comment

Originally posted by Kcvtr81 View Post
                  Tony has this ��
                  I think he could quit in the later rounds

Comment

Usyk is good but I like Tony by upset.

Comment

Working...