Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sauerland: If Ryan Burnett Recovers, He Can Be WBSS Reserve

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sauerland: If Ryan Burnett Recovers, He Can Be WBSS Reserve

Ryan Burnett could yet have a way back into the World Boxing Super Series. The Northern Irishman was knocked out of the tournament last weekend after withdrawing from his quarter-final through injury. Burnett, the WBA Super world bantamweight champion, was taking on Nonito Donaire at the SSE Hydro in Glasgow, Scotland, exclusively live on iFL TV in the UK and DAZN in the States.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He may be ready to be reserve for Finals, but not the Semi's. I know that pain and the only way it goes away and allows free movement quickly is with a nerve-blocking injection to the spine - I doubt that would be allowed by VADA.

Comment

Do we know exactly what is wrong with him & his recovery time yet?

Kalle don't seem to know whats up, but that mfer always high as f#ck so I doubt he knows his address most days.

Comment

Gutted for Burnett

Comment

If its a slipped disc like its being rumoured, he could have a hard time ever reaching the level he once was, let alone recover in a few months.

Hopefully its not that, but it didnt look good at all

Comment

Pretty sure Pirog had to retire because of a slipped disc so Burnett might of fought his last fight. Hopefully he can come back.

Comment

That last Donaire left hook to the body imploded what was left of Burnetts balls and heart. He didn't like that heat that was incoming, so he bowed out. Not surprising considering he had already ducked Rodriguez and Tete, prior to the WBSS coming to 118.

Comment

Originally posted by The Akbar One View Post
                That last Donaire left hook to the body imploded what was left of Burnetts balls and heart. He didn't like that heat that was incoming, so he bowed out. Not surprising considering he had already ducked Rodriguez and Tete, prior to the WBSS coming to 118.
                Nah, not at all. Burnett clearly went down when his back short circuited.
                If you ever had a herniated disk you might understand. One thing about us Irish we are a warrior people we don't ever quit so what you say is nonsense

Comment

thats absurd

u dont recover from a back injury in any quick time if at all

Comment

It's a "Pick me up" move to announce him as a reserve... Dude needs some good news right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X