Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Berchelt: That Was My Toughest World Title Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miguel Berchelt: That Was My Toughest World Title Defense

Miguel Berchelt and Miguel "Mickey" Roman promised to deliver a Fight of the Year contender. The all-Mexican showdown delivered. Berchelt defended his WBC super featherweight title for the fourth time, scoring a ninth-round TKO against Roman in front of 5,420 fans at the Don Haskins Center on Saturday evening.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Loma-Berchelt for the WBC belt and Ito-Machado for the WBO belt early next year then winners meet. Set it up!

Loma has to get past Pedraza first obviously.

Comment

thats because you have fought nothing but bums

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        Just saw the fight..... beautiful..... my uncle who recent
        Y passed.... loves the Alacran(scorpion)

Comment

Machado should step up and unify with Berchelt.

Comment

Roman, god bless you.

That guy is a total warrior.

He has a lot of heart.

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            He has the most solid resume.in 130.

Miura, Vargas and Román.

Comment

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
              Loma-Berchelt for the WBC belt and Ito-Machado for the WBO belt early next year then winners meet. Set it up!

Loma has to get past Pedraza first obviously.
              If his shoulder is back to normality, Lomachenko will win all these fights without ifs and buts.

Speaking of Berchelt vs Roman, I think that the latter took a LOT of hard shots last night. They probably damaged him for good.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
                If his shoulder is back to normality, Lomachenko will win all these fights without ifs and buts.

Speaking of Berchelt vs Roman, I think that the latter took a LOT of hard shots last night. They probably damaged him for good.
                I would like to see him do it not just talk about it like other fighters.
                All good fights for Loma. Some people, a small group, were accusing Loma of ducking Berchelt when Loma barely moved up to 130 a few years ago.
                Well hopefully we can see it.

I personally like the idea, obviously. It allows Machado to get a title against Ito, since he was wrongly downgraded to regular champion and it sets him up against the winner of Loma-Berchelt.
                It allows Berchelt to fight two top guys.
                It allows Loma to fight the two best guys currently at 130.

Comment

Working...
                X