Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Burnett vs. Nonito Donaire: LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Burnett vs. Nonito Donaire: LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Burnett, Donaire Scorecard BoxingScene Live - Josh Taylor & Ryan Martin and Ryan Burnett & Nonito Donaire are ready for their hotly anticipated Ali Trophy Quarter-Finals at The SSE Hydro tomorrow in Glasgow, Scotland.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Utterly gutted. He was dominating Donaire and he was the only person would have actually had a game plan for Inoue.

Comment

Originally posted by evets View Post
      Utterly gutted. He was dominating Donaire and he was the only person would have actually had a game plan for Inoue.
      Dominating? I don't understand how you could use that word to describe that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by punishing View Post
        Dominating? I don't understand how you could use that word to describe that fight.
        The you weren't watching the feints the footwork or the speed I guess. Enjoy people knocking each other out the rest of the "boxing" tournament.

Comment

Lol is that a joke? Dominating...? It was a very competitive fight until it was stopped due to the injury. And what's even more hilarious is the commentators saying how fast burnett was , but everytime he threw a jab, donaire beat him to the jab. With that being said, Donaire is a shot fighter. Has absolutely no defense. Reliant on power only.

Comment

Originally posted by evets View Post
            Yeah right. Donaire was constantly cornering burnett and unloading on him and burnett would hit donaire from time to time. It was competetive dumbass.

Comment

Lol. Burnett was looking for a way out and he made that excuse he knows donaire will ko his sorry ass sooner than later.

Comment

Originally posted by HumanBag View Post
                Yeah right. Donaire was constantly cornering burnett and unloading on him and burnett would hit donaire from time to time. It was competetive dumbass.
                Originally posted by Str8 Right View Post
                Lol is that a joke? Dominating...? It was a very competitive fight until it was stopped due to the injury. And what's even more hilarious is the commentators saying how fast burnett was , but everytime he threw a jab, donaire beat him to the jab. With that being said, Donaire is a shot fighter. Has absolutely no defense. Reliant on power only.
                You are right, I was being mostly hyperbolic in the moment but I thought for once I would post ******ed **** for my hometown fighter!! These threads tend to get ignored, everyone wrote off this tourny as Inoues inauguration. I didn't think it was *too* competitive though, he was looking pretty comfortable to cruise to a win as long as he didn't get silly and get clipped by Donaire. Gutted for Burnett but he can come back later and get some nice fights but really happy for Donaire, it may not be how he wanted it but it's a brilliant cap to his journey, success in this tourny.

Comment

Working...
                X