Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Saul Rodriguez Tabs Berchelt To Beat Roman, Wants The Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Saul Rodriguez Tabs Berchelt To Beat Roman, Wants The Winner

Saul "Neno" Rodriguez (21-0-1) will snap a 21-month layoff when he returns to the ring Saturday night in El Paso, Texas. Across the ring from him will be Claudio Rosendo Tapia (28-18-4) of Argentina.

[Click Here To Read More]

TopRank will treat him right this time just to spite Mayweather lol. Glad he left and is back in the ring. If he lose though they’ll say Floyd ruined him

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
      TopRank will treat him right this time just to spite Mayweather lol. Glad he left and is back in the ring. If he lose though they’ll say Floyd ruined him
      u could be right about Floyd ruining him. 1 fight in 2 years and only one before that.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
        u could be right about Floyd ruining him. 1 fight in 2 years and only one before that.
        Great fighter horrible promoter. I’d sign with Main Events before I sign with Floyd. Or is that stretching it? I’m ready to see how he looks because at this point he’s still a prospect. I wonder if he’s back on good terms with The Garcia’s?

Comment

lol nothing but horror stories coming out of of TMT refugee fighters.

Comment

Wondered what happened with this guy

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
              Great fighter horrible promoter. I’d sign with Main Events before I sign with Floyd. Or is that stretching it? I’m ready to see how he looks because at this point he’s still a prospect. I wonder if he’s back on good terms with The Garcia’s?
              i heard his dad is training him. I guess we will see who is in his corner tonight

Comment

Working...
              X