Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Taylor vs. Martin, Burnett vs. Donaire - Ready For Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Taylor vs. Martin, Burnett vs. Donaire - Ready For Battle

Josh Taylor & Ryan Martin and Ryan Burnett & Nonito Donaire are ready for their hotly anticipated Ali Trophy Quarter-Finals at The SSE Hydro tomorrow in Glasgow, Scotland.
    [Click Here To Read More]

When was the last time Donaire had visible abs? Hopefully he performs well at this weight.

Comment

I had big doubts Donaire would make this weight. He now has a legit chance to KO burnett

Comment

Nonito is John leguizamos twin

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
          When was the last time Donaire had visible abs? Hopefully he performs well at this weight.
          Never. Nonito shares the same body type as Roman gonzalez and Juan Diaz. They may not be cut but it’s a non factor.

Comment

Holding back the urge to Donaire nut hug....

F uck it!

War Donaire till the end!

They don’t know about that pop at 118

Comment

Fúck it, Donaire could actually win this.

Comment

Donaire looks a lot better than I thought he would. He was always carrying a bit of fat at the higher weight, maybe this move down to 118 has made him actually train his butt off and eat properly for an extended period of time... Hmm. Could he actually win this?

Comment

Rob Brant upset Murata a few weeks ago, lets make it two for team U.S.A! WAR-BLUECHIP!!!

Comment

I’m rooting for Donaire and Martin

Comment

Working...
                    X