Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Crawford, Munguia, Tete, Alvarez Get WBO Awards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Crawford, Munguia, Tete, Alvarez Get WBO Awards

Photos Gallery from Panama - Results: WBO Convention Awards Gala at the Hotel El Panama in Panama City. Next year's WBO Convention will take place in Tokyo, Japan.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can’t argue with WBO fight of the year. But does the WBO know that it’s only November second?

Comment

Jaime Munguia looks as big as the LHW WBO champ Eleider Alvarez. Shout-Out to my boy KO_sei Tanaka, Tanaka vs. Sho Kimura was a great fight for 2018, tied with Vasyl Lomachenko in fastest climb to win titles in three-weights in the sport of boxing -- Long ass flight from Japan to Panama ; next years convention will be in Japan.

Comment

tete is the same height as crawford lol can't believe he makes 118

Comment

Originally posted by mdrosnock View Post
          tete is the same height as crawford lol can't believe he makes 118
          Smaller frame.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            Smaller frame.
            Yup, wonder what he walks around at. Crawford has posted pictures of himself out of camp weighing 175 he was massive at 140.

Comment

hold on a sec, i thought fighters couldnt give a crap about the trinket wbo belt, whats the point of even showing up for these 4th rate awards for an award that is totally useless, i mean on wbc award must surely be worth 10x each of these awards easy

Comment

No legends show up to the wbo conventions like they do for the wba,wbc & ibf! Duran felt sorry and showed up cause it was held in Panama! Wbo will always be no.4 !

Comment

Originally posted by mdrosnock View Post
                  Yup, wonder what he walks around at. Crawford has posted pictures of himself out of camp weighing 175 he was massive at 140.
                  That photo was photoshopped. I posted the original last year and he was 145.

Comment

Originally posted by chico malo loc View Post
                    No legends show up to the wbo conventions like they do for the wba,wbc & ibf! Duran felt sorry and showed up cause it was held in Panama! Wbo will always be no.4 !
                    Stop hating! Suspect fans like you are the reason the top fighters are afraid to fight other top fighters!

Comment

Working...
                    X