Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nietes-Ioka, Glowacki-Vlasov Approved For WBO Title Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nietes-Ioka, Glowacki-Vlasov Approved For WBO Title Fights

At their ongoing annual convention in Panama, the World Boxing Organization has sanctioned the WBO interim-cruiserweight title for the bout between Maxim Vlasov (42-2, 25 KOs) of Russia and Krzysztof Glowacki (30-1, 19 KOs) of Poland.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Worthy title fights. When Usyk moves up, the holder of the interim belt will be upgraded to full champion I'm sure.....

Comment

i am so glad for nietes and ioka. the winner will become a worthy (4 weight world) champion.

Comment

They also made weak ass Dennis Hogan Jaime Munguia's mando

Comment

Both of these are nice, but Ioka-Nietes is *****ing awesome. I just preferred to see one of them in with Chocolatito. I thought they were a perfect match, elite talents like him and Rungvisai, but ones who unlike Rungvisai, came up through the lower weights like Chocolatito did. It would have been like a way to go back in time five years and still make top level fights between Chocolatito and other elite guys his size, except still do it at 115 which is the lowest weight Choc can still make. So like I said, a perfect match. But cant complain about this either. Hopefully the winner will get Chocolatito.

Comment

A fair ruling by the WBO : Nietes should be WBO four weight champ, Aston Palicte vs. Jose Martinez in a WBO Superfly final eliminator is pretty funny considering both Palicte and Martinez are coming off 'Draws' hehe.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              A fair ruling by the WBO : Nietes should be WBO four weight champ, Aston Palicte vs. Jose Martinez in a WBO Superfly final eliminator is pretty funny considering both Palicte and Martinez are coming off 'Draws' hehe.
              I just finished rewatching the nietes-palicte and now i scored it a draw. I previously had it 8-3 nietes. There were rounds were nietes was defensively brilliant but at the same time not doing enough, just firing few accurate counters so i scored those rounds to palicte due to activity despite his inaccuracy. But i guess most people favor nietes's defensive prowess more. It was definitely a close fight, palicte was game all night so i think people should give some credit.

Anyway who do you got for both of these fights?

Comment

War ioka ! War martinez !

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  They also made weak ass Dennis Hogan Jaime Munguia's mando
                  good stay busy fight for Jaime! Hogan is crap ! I wonder why the wbo made him mando?

Comment

No time to waste for Nietes. He's going for big fights after big fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X