Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Lara in Serious Condition After Being Shot in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jorge Lara in Serious Condition After Being Shot in Mexico

Mexican fighter Jorge 'Pilon' Lara is reportedly in serious condition after being shot on Tuesday night in his native Guadalajara, Jalisco, according to a report by ESPN Deportes. Lara, 27, with a professional record of 29 wins, one loss and two draws, lost his unbeaten record on April 28 in El Paso, Texas, when he was decked in one round by Claudio Marrero.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oh **** that's crazy!! Hope he can make a full recovery, that guy is a warrior, love watching his fights. Get well champ!

Comment

That's sad I hope he's able to recover!!

Comment

If these boxers don't have money to stay in the luxurious good n safe parts of Mexico it's probably best for them to just apply 4 a green card and stay in the US somewhere near where they can go back and forth..

Comment

Hope he pulls through and is able to live a decent quality life God bless and good luck. Isn't fireams illegal in Mexico don't listen to the socilist biased news guns don't kill people it's the deranged people behind it all bout better mental health care ban it then people would use knives like in china r explosives like the mid east

Comment

Theyre gonna kill him sooner or later , like they did his brother, thats why you shouldnt hang around with cartel members if youre a public figure

Comment

He most likely at the wrong place, wrong time, wrong people. If they really wanted him death they go finish him at hospital! Have a well and fast recovery champ! Dime con quien andas... y te dire kien eres....

Comment

Originally posted by Catrin View Post
                He most likely at the wrong place, wrong time, wrong people. If they really wanted him death they go finish him at hospital! Have a well and fast recovery champ! Dime con quien andas... y te dire kien eres....
                Tell me who you walk with? If you live in Mexico you walk with gangsters every day. But who is the law? Is it the Cartels or the corrupt politicians. When the Attorney General of a state is assassinated, and there is no international outrage, you know you have a fundamental problem with your country.

It's just like here, and it's been so for a long time. Billy the Kidd was a sheriff at one time and Pat Garret was the outlaw. But things reversed them self's and the Kidd became the outlaw.

In Mexico, who is the legitimate government? The Cartels aren't the only ones who have death squads.

Comment

If he was dead I'd be thinking this is likely some drug bs. But since he's alive it might be some random bs & not about what he's doing outside of boxing. Idk doe, I just know if I was running drugs in Mexico I'd probably have some boxers on my payroll & in general I know most mfers who got shot got shot for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
                    Tell me who you walk with? If you live in Mexico you walk with gangsters every day. But who is the law? Is it the Cartels or the corrupt politicians. When the Attorney General of a state is assassinated, and there is no international outrage, you know you have a fundamental problem with your country.

It's just like here, and it's been so for a long time. Billy the Kidd was a sheriff at one time and Pat Garret was the outlaw. But things reversed them self's and the Kidd became the outlaw.

In Mexico, who is the legitimate government? The Cartels aren't the only ones who have death squads.
                    I walk with don julio, Cesar chavez, freddy hernandez, ese compadre from the south side.....of england.

Comment

Working...
                    X