Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Prograis: There is Nobody in WBSS Tourney That Can Beat Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Prograis: There is Nobody in WBSS Tourney That Can Beat Me!

Regis Prograis beat Terry Flanagan unanimously on points and Ivan Baranchyk stopped Anthony Yigit in round seven in two exciting Ali Trophy Super-Lightweight Quarter-Finals at the Lakefront Arena in New Orleans.

[Click Here To Read More]

Flanagan has by now revealed his real value. His knockout win over Magdaleno was a fluke.

Still, I didn't think Prograis would let him survive to the end. He just toyed with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
      Flanagan has by now revealed his real value. His knockout win over Magdaleno was a fluke.

Still, I didn't think Prograis would let him survive to the end. He just toyed with him.
      He didn't let him survive, prograis couldn't finish him because he was aware that Flanagan could also catch him if he was being reckless trying to get the stoppage. He wasn't creative enough to find and create the openings that would lead to a finish.

Comment

Josh Taylor...

Comment

Josh Taylor, Baranchyk are the only guys left worth anything. I don't even think they can beat him.

Comment

Baranchyk is the toughest Mofo in this tourney.
            Good luck to whoever draws him in the final. (Yup, He is going there for sure)

Comment

Either Prograis just toys with his opposition or he is slightly defensively flawed, gets hit a bit too much at times. He fights like he has the past couple of fights against Taylor, he could possibly do a number on Prograis.

Comment

Josh Taylor or Ryan Martin will be in tough vs. Ivan. Prograis will have his hands full with Ivan also should he make it to the final.

Comment

Prograis is trying to convince himself he put in a tourney winning performance when he didn't at all. After the 6th round he started to run out of ideas and looked a bit frustrated. It was more of a solid win vs Flanagan that wouldn't put fear into anyone watching it.

Comment

Prograis is overated to hell, taylor is now the imo the most solid fighter heck even baranchyk would beat that ass

Comment

Working...
                    X