No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Alberto Machado Destroys Yuandale Evans in One

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Alberto Machado Destroys Yuandale Evans in One

Alberto Machado, Yuandale Evans Fight Photos Gallery - NEW YORK Alberto Machado made a sensational second defense of his 130-pound championship Saturday night. Puerto Rico's Machado dropped Yuandale Evans three times in the first round and needed just two minutes and 25 seconds to knock him out. Referee Ricky Gonzalez stopped their fight after the strong southpaw's crushing
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good showing. Can’t wait for him to step it up. He has the capabilities to beat just about anyone.

Comment

Good boxer Fernando Vargas next!

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
        Good boxer Fernando Vargas next!
        Who? 1990s Vargas?

Comment

Fernando Vargas son. He's weak thou. Machado will steam roll him.

Comment

Machado looked like a monster compared to Evans, how the hell does a 5ft 10in guy make super featherweight?

Comment

Originally posted by Adamsc151 View Post
              Machado looked like a monster compared to Evans, how the hell does a 5ft 10in guy make super featherweight?
              machado is a beastttt. Remember celestino caballero?? he was a 5'11 featherweight

Comment

tank davis where are you?

Comment

Machado needs to make a move ASAP. His HBO days are over.

Comment

He was being thoroughly outboxed by the dude he won the belt from. Can't remember the guy's name cause I'm currently drunk but yeah, he was losing. He landed that miracle shot and if I remember also, the guy got back up eventually and protest.

Was a good win but makes me think he can be outboxed and the blue print is already out there. He should have a good run against C's and B's, but I don't know how well he'll do against A's.

Comment

Working...
                    X