Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury: Cut Affected My Performance, I Ran Pulev Close!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury: Cut Affected My Performance, I Ran Pulev Close!

Hughie Fury's bid to fight for a world title suffered a setback this evening with a points loss against Kubrat Pulev at Armeec Arena in Sofia, Bulgaria. The brave 24-year-old was undeterred in his quest for a world title shot in making the decision to fight in Pulev's home town, facing a hostile partisan crowd on the walk to the ring.
    [Click Here To Read More]

no, with or without the cut..fury looked awful.

Comment

Nope.........

Comment

I am sorry, but the cut was a excuse.

Comment

It looked like his stamina failed him. The cut was deep but it wasn't affecting his vision or anything.

Comment

His corner seemed to do well to stop the bleeding. By the mid rounds, the cut was the least of Fury's worries. He was getting outboxed.

Comment

Another awful UK hype job exposed.

Pulev looked old, slow and small, And very limited. But still dominated. Eddie wil be rubbing his hands together over an easy 1 sided fight for AJ vs pulev.

Comment

Next fight should be David price vs hughie fury for the title of worst heavy weight in the world. Winner to fight loser of Whyte/Chisora in there first defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post

Pulev looked old, slow and small, And very limited. But still dominated. Eddie wil be rubbing his hands together over an easy 1 sided fight for AJ vs pulev.
                  Nobody here hypes up Hughie and never has.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post

Lol only person that hyped him was his mum, can't be a hype job if you got no hype.

Comment

Working...
                    X