Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Valdez Has Real Interest in Facing Frampton-Warrington Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Valdez Has Real Interest in Facing Frampton-Warrington Winner

On December 22nd in Manchester, England, Josh Warrington will defend his IBF featherweight title versus the accomplished Carl Frampton. There has already been plenty of chatter about the winner of this contest facing WBO featherweight belt-holder Oscar Valdez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

I cant wait for Valdez vs Frampton!

Comment

Oscar Valdez last fought in March 10 2018, now under little 'Chepo' Eddy Reynoso it would be wise to get a tune-up in before directly challenging Frampton-Warrington just to see how the jaw feels and to examine if Eddy added anything to Oscar Valdez skills and physical abilities.

Josh Warrington is more likely to go straight in against another champion, as hes already doing with Carl Frampton for his first defense of the IBF featherweight title ; but I also think Carl Fraudton would go immediately into a unification ( IBF-WBO ) considering he and Frank Warren specifically targeted Valdez by capturing the 'interim' WBO 126 pound title against cherry-picked Nonito Donaire.

Personally I will be rooting for Josh Warrington this December.

Comment

Not calling out Russell Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by The Akbar One View Post
            Not calling out Russell Jr.
            Wbo is that???

Comment

I ain't mad at that fight. Lets do it. Although gotta say I ain't all that interested in Warrington so I'd be much more happy with Frampton winning & Frampton vs Valdez happening.

Comment

War valdez !

Comment

Working...
                X