No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury: Titles Mean A lot More To Me Than Money

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hughie Fury: Titles Mean A lot More To Me Than Money

Hughie Fury looks forward to seizing the opportunity to challenge Anthony Joshua world titles but isn't for a second underestimating his rival for the IBF mandatory position; Kubrat Pulev.

[Click Here To Read More]

I wonder how long the winner of this will have to wait for the mandatory

Comment

Gypsies have less need of a regular income, they make their money in different ways. They also pay little more than lip-service at best to the taxman, so they have less outgoings to worry about.

Comment

Maybe he could fight Joe Joyce in the new year then, with both British & Commonwealth title's on the line!

Comment

Tyson fury thinks the opposite now

Comment

Course moneys a motivation and there's nothing wrong with that

Comment

Originally posted by Adamsc151 View Post
              Gypsies have less need of a regular income, they make their money in different ways. They also pay little more than lip-service at best to the taxman, so they have less outgoings to worry about.
              Lets face it Hughies dad , peter isnt short of a bob or two, the man ran a meth empire and is worth tens of millions of quid, sure he'll look after Hughie.

Comment

Originally posted by trippers1 View Post
                Lets face it Hughies dad , peter isnt short of a bob or two, the man ran a meth empire and is worth tens of millions of quid, sure he'll look after Hughie.
                Thought that was Tyson's dad, not Hughie's. Either way goes to show the other more creative ways that their community make money. It wasn't that long ago that Gypsies pulled up 5 miles worth of copper cable near me to flog to dodgy scrap dealers, and they were raiding condemned RAF married quarters for the copper plumbing as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamsc151 View Post
                  Thought that was Tyson's dad, not Hughie's. Either way goes to show the other more creative ways that their community make money. It wasn't that long ago that Gypsies pulled up 5 miles worth of copper cable near me to flog to dodgy scrap dealers, and they were raiding condemned RAF married quarters for the copper plumbing as well.
                  haha they stole copper stills from a distillery near me that had been temporarily closed. in all honesty i hope hughie wins, just not sure if he has the pop to trouble pulev.

Comment

Well in that case Hughie, its a good thing you are getting very well paid...

Because you ain't winning a World title any time soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X