No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Arreola To Return on Wilder-Fury Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chris Arreola To Return on Wilder-Fury Undercard

It's been over two years since heavyweight Chris Arreola has fought but he will be making his return on December 1st at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on the Deontay Wilder-Tyson Fury undercard.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Unless they are doing a showcase for Efe Ajgba or this is untelevised I don't see the point.

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
      Unless they are doing a showcase for Efe Ajgba or this is untelevised I don't see the point.
      It won't be televised. Most likely just a 6 or 8 rounder.

Comment

****ing hell for a second i read the headline and thought he was up against Joyce or Ortiz ����

Comment

Somebody has been digging corpses out of the graveyard, Al was that you? I suppose Chris is a replacement for Fury if he pulls out.

Comment

Big baby's next opponent...

Comment

I always liked Arreola but the block punches with your face defence & his lack of discipline rapidly accelerated his decline. I don’t see this comeback lasting long. Even if he got into great shape I don’t think he has the chin to take the big punches anymore.

Comment

Titties Arreola is a fat disgrace at his best, I can't imagine what good 2 years of living like a slob has done for him.

Comment

Makes sense this close to Halloween we are getting all the updates from PBC of the corpses they are digging up to fill in their PPV cards.

Comment

"He would stop by the gym here and there, train, but nothing that was screaming, 'that I want to fight.' I honestly thought - and no one ever discussed it - he was probably done," admitted Ramirez.

Even his own trainer knows he is a lazy fat sack of ****

Comment

Working...
                    X