Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Denis Douglin Inks With Main Events, Back on November 3

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Denis Douglin Inks With Main Events, Back on November 3

Veteran super middleweight Denis Douglin is now approaching his career with new enthusiasm following a solid decision victory in August over the previously undefeated Vaughn Alexander. Douglin (21-6, 13 KOs) is newly signed with Main Events, with a bout scheduled on November 3 at The Aviator in his hometown of Brookyn, New York.

[Click Here To Read More]

Main Events is pretty hard up

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Veteran super middleweight Denis Douglin is now approaching his career with new enthusiasm following a solid decision victory in August over the previously undefeated Vaughn Alexander. Douglin (21-6, 13 KOs) is newly signed with Main Events, with a bout scheduled on November 3 at The Aviator in his hometown of Brookyn, New York.

[Click Here To Read More]
      I guess he’s not with Haymon anymore. This was one of his orginal guys. Not like it’s a big loss

Comment

Damn 6 Losses now? I remember he was somewhat of a hot prospect then he lost to a guy 14-17 on Friday Night Fights and Never recovered I guess. I think he mother was a his trainer or something like that?

Comment

Working...
        X