Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chisora Expects Whyte Rematch To Be Finalized For Dec. 22

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chisora Expects Whyte Rematch To Be Finalized For Dec. 22

Heavyweight contender Dereck Chisora believes a rematch with Dillian Whyte is going to be finalized by next week. Whyte is scheduled to return n December 22 at The O2 Arena in London, and Chisora is the frontrunner to get the fight. They fought an all-out war in December of 2016, with Whyte winning a twelve round split decision - but there were many who felt Chisora did enough to walk away with the win.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shyte is lucky Chisora is old now. Prime Chisora would have murked that bum. I hope my man Chisora beats Whyte because if anyone deserves a Joshua pay day, it's Chisora, one of boxing's greatest gangsters ever.

And I'd be rooting for Chisora to beat Joshua too

Comment

This is getting annoying, just tell us already who is Whyte fighting!

Comment

Be careful what you wish for Chisora..

You might hit the canvas this time

Comment

Hope it gets made, the first one was a great fight, look forward to seeing it again!

Rewatched it a few days ago and scored it by a couple of rounds to Whyte after scoring it to Chisora originally.

On closer watch Whyte’s jab worked really well, and he landed a lot more punches, took a lot of Chisora’s on the gloves too... that said he was definitely hurt at least 3 times, Chisora just didn’t have the stamina to finish him off.

Comment

Whyte is fighting Chisora in his bid to avoid Ortiz.

Kingkong is too much.

Comment

Prime Chisora was the annother won Wilder ducked. The guys he ducked is a hell've list ... imagine if he'd manned up to even a couple of them. Wasn't he with golden boy and this fight was announced .

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
              Shyte is lucky Chisora is old now. Prime Chisora would have murked that bum. I hope my man Chisora beats Whyte because if anyone deserves a Joshua pay day, it's Chisora, one of boxing's greatest gangsters ever.

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post

5 years younger than Ortiz though

Comment

Damn they swerved Ortiz. Why is he so scared of an Oldman?

Comment

So it's ok to make plans for Whyte to fight Joshua in April having fought on Dec. 22 in a match he may not win but Hearn insists he hasn't enough time from Dec 1 (over five months!) to make a match with the fancied winner Wilder in a fight that needs no more promoting ....Eddie & Barry Hearn are full of Shyte .I hope Chisora beats beetle juice as I thought he did the first time and then watch the Hearns painfully without any scruples try and sell Delboy and Joshua at Wembley stadium for April .It's not the first time this week that Eddie 's been caught with his pants down and it won't be the last!

Comment

Working...
                    X