Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Cheeseman-Byfield, Chamberlain-Watkins - Face-Offs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Cheeseman-Byfield, Chamberlain-Watkins - Face-Offs

Watkins, Chamberlain Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Luke Watkins has warned Isaac Chamberlain that he could put him to "sleep" at any moment. (photos to Mark Robinson). The Cruiserweight rivals clash over ten rounds at the Copper Box Arena this Saturday, live on Sky Sports in the UK and DAZN in the US.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can’t wait for Byfield v Cheese.

I like them both and Byfield was badly overlooked when he fought McNess. I think Ted might have the harder punch but they’re both ugly af so it should be a proper tear up

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
      Can’t wait for Byfield v Cheese.

I like them both and Byfield was badly overlooked when he fought McNess. I think Ted might have the harder punch but they’re both ugly af so it should be a proper tear up
      lmaooo I was about to comment this, they look terrible sound annoying I'm actually looking forward to this

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
        lmaooo I was about to comment this, they look terrible sound annoying I'm actually looking forward to this
        Everyone has written off Byfield again but I think he’s got into Cheeseman’s head.

Comment

Originally posted by GlassJoey View Post
          Everyone has written off Byfield again but I think he’s got into Cheeseman’s head.
          I think he’ll do decent tonight. He talks a big game and comes off abit silly but he’s better than people think.

Comment

Working...
          X