Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Hughie Fury Becomes "Braveheart" For Kubrat Pulev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Hughie Fury Becomes "Braveheart" For Kubrat Pulev

With a number of his heavyweight contemporaries refusing to take on Kubrat Pulev in his home town of Sofia, Hughie Fury has been applauded by many for agreeing to take on the Bulgarian native in his own back yard.

[Click Here To Read More]

Anyone cringe?

Comment

Okay, that didn't work.

Comment

As much as I don't like Hughie as a boxer I must admit his dress up game is strong he just loves to make people laugh

Comment

might work if Hughie was scottish fighting an englishman but neither of those things are true. just do another rocky photoshoot with hughie beating on dead pigs

Comment

For a non-Scotsman this is a bit cringe-worthy. Saying that though, he identifies himself as a Gypsy rather than English so not quite at treasonous levels, lol.

Comment

Im scottish, im cringing a fair bit. Plus it didnt work out that well for william wallace in the end. Suppose its all part of the promotion. Hopefully he wins

Comment

Lame, Batman was cooler.

Comment

This is awkward on so many levels..

Comment

I thought the gyppos were all irish. this fella wants to make his mind up.

Comment

Working...
                    X