Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Heather Hardy, Shelly Vincent - Face-Off, Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Heather Hardy, Shelly Vincent - Face-Off, Final Presser

Hardy, Vincent Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - HBO Sports heads to the Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden in New York City for the explosive tripleheader WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING: DANIEL JACOBS VS. SERGIY DEREVYANCHENKO, ALBERTO MACHADO VS. YUANDALE EVANS AND HEATHER HARDY VS. SHELLY VINCENT 2 presented SATURDAY, OCT. 27 at 10:00 p.m. (live ET/tape-delayed PT) on HBO. The HBO Sports team will call the action, which will be available in HDTV, closed-captioned for the hearing-impaired and presented in Spanish on HBO Latino. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nice ****ing beard dude

Comment

Why is that big girl fighting small dude?

Comment

can someone explain to me wtf is going on?

Comment

what in the fuggin world!?

does she really think that will make her more "manly"?

what a fuggin idiot i hope hardy tko's her to oblivion

Comment

the ***** Envy is real!

Comment

Wtf is that thing?

"it" should fight against a man if it wants to look and act like one

Comment

Wtf is that, and is he standing in a hole!?

Comment

I know they are desperate to promote women's boxing but this is just a waste of our time. If it's not a 50/50 match up don't bother

It's just like last week before the Andrade fight instead of going right into the main event after Farmer defends his title the put on some boring womens boxing and nearly put me to sleep! Then the main event didn't start until like 1am in the morning like wtf

Comment

Yea so I'm definitely going for the hot blonde now after seeing this butch ass opponent lol

Hardy is fine as hell. Anyone know if she can box?

Comment

Working...
                    X