Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Hughie Fury, Kubrat Pulev - Face To Face at Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Hughie Fury, Kubrat Pulev - Face To Face at Final Presser

Hughie Fury, Pulev Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - London, UK Fire & Fury" takes place this Saturday at the Arena Armeec in Sofia, Bulgaria. Ahead of the highly anticipated event, here is what Hughie Fury and Kubrat Pulev had to say:
    [Click Here To Read More]

I want Pulev to win but I think it will end up being a controversial draw.

Comment

Hope this is the last time we ever heard of Hughie Fury. Wearing that kind of coat on a face to face seems to be a way for him to not let people see how small he is vs Pulev.
      He's small with no power as a heavy weight. Why not just go Cruiserweight?
      Nevermind, let's go Pulev!

Comment

Fury will know why the other boxers turned down fighting Pulev in Bulgaria.

Comment

I’ve come over here to win. I’m prepared for whatever he [Pulev] throws at me, and if I have to go the distance to do that so be it.
          No one wants to hear this gay ****. People wanna hear that he's going for a stoppage or planning to punish his opponent.

Comment

Pulev looks likes he's a hitman in his spare time. Fluffy 'shades of ali' fury better put on a clinic winning nearly every round if he wants any kind of a chance.

Comment

hugs of fury.

hugs landed per round 20: hug success rate 99%

jabs attempted 100: jabs landed 10: jab success rate 10%

of which jabs actually had any force behind them: 10%

main arsenal: the flick jab.
              Last edited by knockoutkid; 10-24-2018, 11:11 AM.

Comment

I hate these quotes from Peter Fury always claiming that Hughie faces proper challenges etc he’s only been up against Parker who is a top 10, maybe even top 20 heavyweight.

Just because he won a lot of fights on points doesnt mean he’s faced ‘proper fighters’ just means he doesn’t have much punching power!

Comment

Originally posted by scarybodyshot View Post
                  I want Pulev to win but I think it will end up being a controversial draw.
                  The only way we get a controversial draw is if fury completely outboxes him

Comment

I want to know who’s been contracted to do PED testing in this fight if Fists of Fluff Furry is doing VADA he’ll no doubt have issues with his stamina and conditioning again.

Comment

Working...
                    X